Designing a new business model is one thing, but how do you actually put it into practice? How do you move from your current model to a new business model?
In this business and management course, you will learn how to make a practical action plan to implement your new business model.
You will create a business model roadmap that will include practical activities that take into consideration the possible risks associated with moving to a new business model.
You will also learn about the practical factors that need to be taken into consideration during the transition process, i.e. the competency of your people and your IT, in order to successfully implement a new business model.
- This course is part of the Professional Certificate Program Business Model Innovation.
What you'll learn:
- How to create a business model roadmap.
- How to plan concrete actions to realize a new business model.
- How to find partners to realize a new business model.
Course SyllabusWeek 1 & 2: From plan to practice
- What do I need to do to reach my new BM?
- What path for innovating BM are there?
Week 3 & 4: Roadmapping
- How can I come from my current to new BM?
Week 5 & 6: Networking/ matchmaking
- How can I find partners that I need in realizing the new BM?
Week 7 & 8: IT solutions
- How to make use of Social Media, Cloud computing, platforms or other simple IT solutions in improving my BM
The course materials of this course are Copyright Delft University of Technology and are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (CC-BY-NC-SA) 4.0 International License.
This is a Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) that runs on edX.
- Secondary school; basic notions about business and/or practical business experience.