Harry Bouwman is a professor at the Institute for Advanced Management Systems Research, Åbo Akademi University, Turku Finland and an associate professor at Information and Communication Technology Section, Faculty Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands. His research is focused on Strategy, Business models, and Enterprise Architecture, and design and analysis of Mobile applications and mobile service platforms. He is co-editor of Electronic Markets and Telematics & Informatics.
He extensively published in academic journals like Electronic Commerce Research and Applications, European Journal of Innovation Management, Futures, Information & Management, Interacting with Computers, Information Systems and E-Business Management, Journal of Business Research, Journal of Information Systems Frontiers, Journal of Information Technology, Quality and Quantity, and Telecommunications Policy.
ICT and organizations, strategic management in relation to ICT-management, Business Architecture.
Business models, Customer Value, Network formation, specifically with regard to 3G+ Mobile telecommunications services.
Innovation Management, ICT-entrepreneurship, high-tech ICT clusters or technopoles, incubators, role of national and local governments.
Technology neutral regulation of telecommunication, (history of) Internet, Interconnection issues, QoS, telecommunication management.
Associate professor at Information and Communication Technology, Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology
PhD, Mass Communication, Radboud Universiteit Nijmegen
MA, Political Science, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Bouwman, H. & L. van de Wijngaert (2005), Factorial design, Policy Capturing, and Conjoint Measurement in relation to mobile and wireless. Position Paper. Enschede: Telematica Instituut, pp. 32
- Bouwman, H. et al. (2005), Dynamic provisioning of service bundles. State of the Art. Enschede: Telematica Instituut, pp. 80
- Bouwman, H. & E. Faber (2003), B4U Case Study Protocol. Enschede Telematica Instituut, pp. 37.
- Bouwman, H. (2003), State of the art business models. Enschede Telematica Instituut, pp. 41
- Bouwman, H. & T. Haaker (2003), Tracking & Tracing Cross case analysis. Enschede Telematica Instituut, pp. 35.