Becoming a Chartered Engineer with Online Education
TU Delft has partnered with KIVI to offer a range of online courses for engineers who want to meet the formal education requirements required to both obtain and maintain the Chartered Engineer qualification licensed by KIVI. The courses offered by TU Delft can be taken either as part of Initial Professional Development (IPD) or of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) stages; and they correspond to the requisite competencies determined by KIVI.
Designed by world-class experts of their field, the courses of TU Delft offer a unique contribution to the skillset of practicing engineers, by focusing on topics such as risk and safety management and ethics. They are aimed at preparing engineers to deal with the complex projects of the 21st century. The courses combine relevant theory with practical applications and provide you with the skills to advance your career.
At this stage we can announce the following courses for the year 2016-2017 (including start date and KIVI’s competence for chartered engineers):
- Professional Ethics for Engineers (Start anytime / Self-Paced, key competence: E1)
- Advanced Leadership for Engineers: Leading Teams, Organizations and Networks (22 March 2017, key competence: C3)
- Design for Values (12 September 2017, key competence: B3)
- Strategic Leadership for Responsible Innovation (31 October 2017, key competence: B3 and C1)
- Assessing and Managing Safety Culture (to be announced, key competence: C1)
- Responsibility for Risk and 'The Problem of the Many Hands' (to be announced, key competence: C1)
Interested in one of these courses?
Check our website or sign up! for our Technology, Policy & Management newsletters for updates on KIVI courses!