"One of the main benefits of online education is the flexibility it offers to both students and instructors; students can select the topics that are of most interest to them or that are most challenging, instructors can more easily apply blended learning concepts and accomodate students having different levels or prior knowledge."
Sandra Verhagen obtained her MSc and PhD in geodesy and is now an assistant professor at the department of Geoscience and Remote Sensing of Delft University of Technology. In 2007 she received a VENI grant from the Dutch Science Foundation. From 2007 to 2011 she was the president of Commission 4 "Positioning and Applications" of the International Association of Geodesy.
In 2012 she was a visiting research fellow at the GNSS Research Centre of Curtin University, Perth in Australia. Currently, she is theme leader "Sensing from Space" of the Delft Space Institute.
Carrier phase ambiguity resolution and quality control for real-time kinematic GNSS applications.
Development of a risk-based survey policy for hydrographic surveying.
Assistant professor Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences, Delft University of Technology
PhD in geodesy, Delft University of Technology
MSc in geodesy, Delft University of Technology
- Wang, L , Verhagen, AA (2015). A new ambiguity acceptance test threshold determination method with controllable failure rate., Journal of Geodesy, 89 (4), 361-375.
- Verhagen, AA (2015). Journal of Global Positioning Systems
- Veerman, H , Kleef, A van, Wokke, F , Ober, O , Tiberius, CCJM , Verhagen, AA , Bos, A , Mieremet, A (2012). A tool for GNSS integrity verification based on statistical extreme value theory. 0 s.n., A (Eds.) Proceedings of the Institute of Navigation international technical meeting 2012 (ITM 2012) (pp. 1655-1665) Manassas: Institute of Navigation.
- Wang, L , Verhagen, AA , Feng, Y (2014). Ambiguity acceptance testing: A comparison of the ratio test and difference test. Sun, J, Jiao, W, Wu, H, Lu, M (Eds.) China Satellite Navigation Conference (CSNC) 2014 Proceedings: Volume II Vol 304 Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (pp. 313-330) Berlin: Springer.
- Buist, PJ , Teunissen, PJG , Giorgi, G , Verhagen, AA (2010). Attitude bootstrapped multi-frequency relative positioning. s.n., AA (Eds.) Proceedings of the 2010 IEEE/ION position location and navigation symposium (PLANS) (pp. 585-591) Piscataway: IEEE.