Roeland De Breuker received his BSc, MSc and PhD from the Delft University of Technology. He is leading a research group of 2 post-docs, 10 PhD students and 15 MSc students in the field of aeroelasticity and adaptive structures.
He is active in multiple EU and Dutch national projects, as well as in projects which are directly funded by aerospace industries.
- Adaptive structures.
- Aircraft design.
Assistant professor at the Department of Aerospace Structures and Computational Mechanics, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology
PhD, Delft University of Technology
MSc in Aerospace Engineering, Delft University of Technology
- Bernhammer, LO, De Breuker, R & Kuik, GAM van (2015). Aeroelastic time-domain simulation of SNL Smart rotor experiment. In s.n. (Ed.), AIAA Science and technology forum 2015 (pp. 1-10). Kissimmee: AIAA.
- Bernhammer, LO, Navalkar, ST, Sodja, J & De Breuker, R (2015). Experimental investigation of an autonomous flap for load alleviation. In s.n. (Ed.), AIAA Science and Technology Forum 2015 (pp. 1-16). Kissimmee: AIAA.
- Bernhammer, LO, Kuik, GAM van & De Breuker, R (2014). How far is smart rotor research and what steps need to be taken to build a full-scale prototype. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 555(012008), 1-8.
- Betran Palomas, J & De Breuker, R (2014). Exact Method for Coupled Non-linear State-Space Simulation and its Application to a Flexible Multibody Wind Turbine Aeroelastic Code. Journal of Aeroelasticity and Structural Dynamics, 3(2), 51-74.
- Beaverstock, C.S., Fincham, J.H.S., Friswell, M.I., Ajaj, R.M., De Breuker, R & Werter, NPM (2014). Effect of Symmetric & Asymmetric Span Morphing on Flight Dynamics. In s.n. (Ed.), The proceedings of AIAA sciences and technology forum 2014 (pp. 1-15). AIAA.