Mariette Overschie received her MSc in Industrial Design Engineering and Design for Sustainability from Delft University of Technology in 1994. Since 1999 she has worked at TU Delft as lecturer and researcher in the field of Engineering for Sustainable Development and Technology Assessment at the Faculty of Technology Policy and Management. From August 2015 she is part of the chair in Environmental Technology & Design at the faculty of Architecture at TU Delft.
She is preparing her PhD thesis on micro-training to involve employees in innovation for sustainable development.
Engineering for Sustainable Development.
Learning and Innovation.
Lecturer in the field of Sustainable Development at the chair of Environmental Technology and Design, at the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, Delft University of Technology
MSc, Industrial Design Engineering and Design for Sustainability, Delft University of Technology
- Overschie, MGF , Lukosch, HK , Mulder, KF , Vries, P de (2013). Micro-training to support sustainable innovations in organizations. Green ICT and energy : from smart to wise strategies, (pp. 97-105) London: CRC.
- Eyto, de, A , McMahon, M , Mulder, KF , Wever, R , Werk, de, G , Overschie, MGF (2013). Does the boat float? - The impact of teaching sustainable development in design and engineering. 0 s.n., MGF (Eds.) Engineering education for sustainable development EESD13 (pp. 101-114) s.l.: EESD.
- Lukosch, HK , Overschie, MGF , Olsson, M , de Vries, P (2010). Supporting sustainable development through Microtraining. Brandt, N, Brolen, S (Eds.) Learning for Transformation (pp. 1-9) Goteborg: Chalmers University.
- Overschie, MGF , Lukosch, HK , de Vries, P (2010). The Evaluation Process of Short training Sessions in Organizations. Wever, R, Quist, J, Tukker, A, Woudstra, J, Boons, F, Beute, N (Eds.) Knowledge collaboration & learning for sustainable innovation, Proceedings ERSCP-EMSU conference (pp. 1-18) Delft: Faculty of Industrial Design Engineering, Delft University of Technology.
- Lukosch, HK , Overschie, MGF , Vries, P de (2009). Microtraining as an effective way towards sustainability. Chova, LG, Belenguer, MD (Eds.) Conference Proceedings of Edulearn09 (pp. 1-8) IATED.