Dr. Anneke Zuiderwijk is a post-doctoral researcher in the Information and Communication Technology section of the Faculty of Technology, Policy, and Management at Delft University of Technology, the Netherlands.
In October 2015 Anneke obtained a cum laude doctorate for her dissertation about Open Data Infrastructures. After her PhD, Anneke continued her teaching and research activities in the area of open data and data infrastructures at Delft University of Technology. Her research interests include open data publication and use, open data ecosystems, socio-technical data infrastructures and platforms, virtual research environments, open data business models, open data policy analysis, Linked Open Data and metadata.
Anneke is also involved in the VRE4EIC project (A Europe-wide interoperable Virtual Research Environment to Empower multidisciplinary research communities and accelerate Innovation and Collaboration).
- Open data use.
- Open data ecosystems.
- Socio-technical open data infrastructures and platforms.
- Metadata for open data.
- Open data business models.
- Open data policy analysis and open data release.
Researcher in the Information and Communication Technology section of the Faculty of Technology, Policy, and Management at Delft University of Technology
MSc, Criminology, Leiden University
- Janssen, MFWHA , Eijk, AMG van (2014). Infomediary business models for connecting open data providers and users., Social Science Computer Review, 32 (5), 694-711.
- Klievink, AJ , Eijk, AMG van, Janssen, MFWHA (2014). Interconnecting governments, businesses and citizens : A comparison of two digital infrastructures. Electronic Government :Proceedings of the 13th IFIP WG 8.5 International Conference, EGOV 2014, (pp. 84-95) Berlin: Springer.
- Eijk, AMG van, Gasco, M , Parycek, P , Janssen, MFWHA (2014). Special issue on transparency and open data policies: Guest editors' introduction., Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research, 9 (3), I-IX.
- Eijk, AMG van, Janssen, MFWHA (2013). A coordination theory perspective to improve the use of open data in policy-making. Wimmer, MA, Janssen, M, Scholl, HJ (Eds.) Electronic government: Proceedings of the 12th IFIP WG 8.5 international conference, EGOV 2013 Vol 8074 Lecture Notes in Computer Science (pp. 38-49) s.l.: Springer.
- Eijk, AMG van, Klievink, AJ , Janssen, MFWHA , Tan, Y , Charalabidis, Y , Argyzoudis, E (2013, September 16) Open information infrastructures enabling innovations. Workshop EGOV the12th WG 8,5 IFIP international conference