Carlos H. Gañán is a post-doctoral researcher in the Economics of Cybersecurity group at TU Delft. His research interests span the economics of information security and the economic impact of cybercrime, computer privacy, information theory, and statistical inference.
In the past, he was part of the Information Security Group, with the Department of Telematics Engineering at UPC, Barcelona, where he obtained his PhD degree. He also holds a Diploma in Business Studies and a Degree in Administration and Business Management from the Open University of Catalonia.
Postdoctoral researcher at the Department of Policy, Organisation Law and Gaming, Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management, Delft University of Technology
PhD in Telematics, Technical University of Catalonia
MSc in Telematics, Technical University of Catalonia
MSc in Telecommunications Engineering, Technical University of Catalonia
MBA, Open University of Catalonia
BSc in Business Studies, Open University of Catalonia
- Carlos Gañán, Jose L. Muñoz, Oscar Esparza, Jorge Mata-Díaz, Juanjo Alins (2014). PPREM: Privacy Preserving REvocation Mechanism for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks. Computer Standards & Interfaces, 36(3), pp. 513 - 523.
- Sergi Reñe, Juanjo Alins, Jorge Mata-Díaz, Carlos Gañán, Oscar Esparza, Jose L. Muñoz (2014). VESPA: emulating infotainment applications in vehicular networks. IEEE Pervasive Computing, 0(0), pp. 1 - 6. (bib)
- Carlos Gañán, Jose L. Muñoz, Oscar Esparza, Jorge Mata-Díaz, Juanjo Alins (2014). EPA: an Efficient and Privacy-Aware revocation Mechanism for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks. Pervasive and Mobile Computing, 0(0), pp. 1 - 23.
- Carlos Gañán, Jorge Mata-Díaz, Jose L. Muñoz, Oscar Esparza, Juanjo Alins (2014). A model for revocation forecasting in public key infrastructures. Knowledge and Information Systems, 0(0), pp. 1 - 21. (bib)
- Carlos Gañán (2013). Certificate Status Information Distribution and Validation in vehicular networks. Doctoral Dissertation. Department of Telematics, Univesitat Politècnica de Catalunya.