Online Courses for Practicising Engineers
Become a Significant Player in the World of Engineering and Technology
Are you ready to take the next step in your career as an engineer?
Designed by world-class experts in their field, the new online professional education courses of TU Delft offer a unique contribution to the skillset of practicing engineers. Ranging from Leadership and Project Management to Safety, Responsible Innovation and Professional Ethics, courses aim to prepare engineers to deal effectively with the challenges and complexities of the 21st century.
The courses, based on state-of-the-art research, combine relevant theory with practical applications to provide you with the skills to advance your career and stay on top of your profession.
At this stage we can announce the following courses for the year 2016-2017 (including start date):
- Professional Ethics for Engineers (Start anytime / Self-Paced, key competence: E1)
- Assessing and Managing Safety Culture (March 2017, key competence: C1)
- Advanced Leadership for Engineers: Leading Teams, Organizations and Networks (22 March 2017, key competence: C3)
- Design for Values (28 March 2017, key competence: B3)
- Strategic Leadership for Responsible Innovation (18 April 2017, key competence: B3 and C1)
- Responsibility for Risk and 'The Problem of the Many Hands' (May 2017, key competence: C1)
Interested in one of these courses?
Subscribe to our Technology, Policy & Management newsletters to receive notifications when enrollment starts and other updates about this course.
The Faculty of Technology, Policy and Management
Learn about our approach to the complex challenges of today’s world.